Korean celebrities eye plastic surgery is and still getting popular these days. More and more people are having the surgery to get beautiful eyes just like their favorite Korean celebrities.
To get them, Canthoplasty can be one of the best solution. The main purpose of Canthoplasty is not only to make eyes bigger but also correcting the shape and angle of eyes as it pull the eyes' outer and inner corner.
There are two types of Korean celebrities eye plastic surgery, in this case, Cathoplasty. It can be done together and often combined with Double Eyelid Surgery to get even clearer result. It is not necessary though.
Just like other surgery procedures, at Wonjin Plastic Surgery Clinic Seoul Korea, 1:1 customization is possible. The eyes will be designed based on patient's preference. It can be round or sharp edges.
Advantages of Wonjin’s Epicanthoplasty
- Short, small, button eyes can be fixed
- Eye width can be increased by 2~3mm
- Barely visible or no scars
- Cross-eyes can be corrected
- The exposure of red flesh is moderated
- Mostly no swelling due to 30 minutes of short surgery duration
- Daily activities are possible 3~4 days after surgery
As for Lateral Canthoplasty, in comparison to older methods of lateral canthoplasty, the exterior skin of the lateral corners of the eyes are not incised. Scars are not exposed due to the horizontal 'V' shaped incision of the conjunctiva deep beneath the skin. Both upper and lower width are increased to pull the lateral corners down and the 2~3mm widening of the lateral corners form better shaped and prominent eyes.
Advantages of Wonjin’s Lateral Canthoplasty
- Recurrence is prevented
- Slanted eyes are pulled downwards to form gentle impressions
- The horizontal length can be widen to 4~5mm
- No visible scar formation
- Minimal swelling due to 30 minutes of short surgery duration
- Daily activities are possible 3~4 days after surgery.
So are you in to get your Korean celebrities eye plastic surgery as well? youtube